The following article will go through the deployment of Virtual Replication Appliances (VRAs). The instructions are part of the DRaaS with Zerto setup process. Please refer to our Quickstart documentation for more information.
1. To deploy a Virtual Replication Appliance, select the Setup tab in Zerto.
2. Zerto will list out all your ESXi hosts. You will need to install a VRA on each host with VMs that will be replicated.To do this select the check box next to one of your hosts and click the New VRA button near the top right of the screen.
3. You will need to provide the following information:
4. Once all info is entered, click Install. You can monitor the progress of the deployment in the Setup tab.
5. Once all VRAs are complete we are ready to create Virtual Protection Groups. Please follow our guide available here.